Skip to main content

Nature camp and Adris with insects :D



みんなさん!¡Hola, cuánto tiempo! アドリスです👋

私もネイチャーキャンプ行きました!すごい楽しかったです!
みんなめっちゃ多言語でやった、いっぱい虫出会った!!私のペンション、アメリカ人と韓国人いるっただからいっぱい英語と韓国語話した!みんなすごい仲間たちでになあった。

そしてthe girl from America her dad is Mexicano and her mom is Japanese! So she can speak little bit of Spanish and a lot of Japaneseすごいですねー!
So I could speak with her in 3 語 languages!👇

私一番楽しかった物は沢登り! Everyone was so much fun and the water was soooooooo 冷たい! BUT It was a really really 本当に재밌었어요!

I was happy to share my language with people from all over the world, and they share their language as well!


¡Me gustaría que más socios de Hippo México puedan venir a Nature Camp! Estar con personas bien buena onda que te hablan y te dicen “hola, こんにちは, สวัสดี” en cualquier idioma está muy padre, además estando en la naturaleza de 日本 es un tiempo muy muy bueno. 
まった次のネイチャーキャンプ行きたい!


謝謝!!!👏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sama Otsukare!!

Sama お疲れさまですした! 韓国の文化おしえてくれて감사합니다!! Nos vemos en cualquier parte del world!👋💫 Wait for the last Sama blog very soon!  サマのラストーのブログ待って下さい!!👐 Sama,いってらっしゃい!

Maddie- ごちそうさま - Eating Well

ごちそうさま - Eating Well Signs advertising  shirasu , tiny fish famous in Kamakura Today I would like to discuss a topic that is near and dear to my heart...food culture. It`s well known among my friends and family--and heck, probably anyone that I`ve had a substantial conversation with--I absolutely LOVE food. I love cooking, I love eating, I love talking about food, and I love talking about food WHILE eating food...It`s a subject that I never tire of! So naturally, it makes sense that I would hold interest in Japan`s food culture. When I came back in August, I brought with me a desire to taste and learn. Not only did I hope to sample a wide variety of Japanese cuisine, but also to try my own hand at preparing a variety of dishes. Part of the requirements for my visa is some sort of cultural learning. For this reason, American interns are expected to select an aspect of Japanese culture to study. Naturally, I had selected food. In order to fulfill this requirement, I ...

Stephanie-こんにちは!Konnichiwa! Hello!

こんにちは!Konnichiwa! Hello! My host sister Asuka and I in 小えど, Japan Hi everyone!  My name is Stephanie, but in Japan I've already been given the nickname  Su-chan  す-ちゃん    (su from Stephanie since the Japanese pronunciation is su-teh-fah-nee, and -chan is added to the end of a name when you are speaking to a younger person or a friend), so you can call me Su-chan! I am one of the five Hippo interns working in the LEX headquarters office in Tokyo this year. In addition to me, from Wisconsin, the intern team is made up of Tino from Mexico, Sakun and Ken Ken from China, and Hiu-chan from Korea. It's great to have such an international group!    Before coming to Japan I attended the University of Wisconsin and graduated with a degree in fine art. During that time I also worked for Wisconsin 4-H International Programs, which is how I first learned about Hippo through the 4-H/Hippo summer and yearlong exchanges. Last summer I had the opportun...