Skip to main content

Hello! Saya Nuts seorang ahli Intern Hippo di Jepun!

今年の6月から本部で
インターン生をしているナッツです!
今回は初のネイチャーキャンプに本部スタッフとして行ってきました!その事についてみなさんにシェアしたいと思います!
それでは、Mari kita dapatkan!

今回、I have participated in the Multilingual Nature Camp as a member of the Headquarters staff. And this time around 300 people, about 100 people more than last year participated!😆✨

今回のテーマは「夢心ではじけろ  スプラッシュ!虫にかえって多言語浴」ということで、「夢心」と「虫」をかけて子供はもちろん、日頃仕事や家事、育児で忙しいお父さんお母さんも「虫」にかえったようにはじけて楽しもう!という思いが込められていました。なので、Tシャツも虫だらけ。オープニングやクロージングも司会を中心に虫の格好をした人たちが沢山いました笑笑
Ia sangat menyeronokkan!
雪学やネイチャーキャンプのワンダーランドで毎年お世話になっている二名さん(今年は息子さんの和王と和王の奥さんのゆかさんも一緒に参加して下さいました!Gracias!)も、「虫」がテーマという事を聞いて最初は「虫?!」となっていたけど、いつもとはまた違ったユニークなテーマだと言って楽しみにして下さっていてEstaba muy feliz!
当日の4日間も大人も子供もみんな虫になったように大自然の中でスプラッシュ出来ていたのではないかと思います!!

今回本部スタッフとして参加して、事前に何度も準備や会議を重ねて企画をゼロから考えたり、当日は毎日朝の1時2時まで次の日の準備をしたり、みんなの先回りをして会場の準備をしたりとやる事が沢山あって大変でしたが、とても充実した時間でした!
また、今回は個人的に本部スタッフは他の参加者と一緒に泊まったりする事がなかったので、自分のグループの子だけでなく、全体で馴染めていない子がいたら話しかけたり、体調が悪そうな子がいないか観察したりと全体を見るという事が出来るようになったなと感じました!
Pertumbuhan!
そして何より、今回のネイチャーキャンプを通してたくさんの情報を把握して常に余裕のある対応をする本部の方々の凄さと存在の大きさを改めて実感しました。インターン生が分からなさそうにしているとそれを察し、瞬時に的確なアドバイスをくれてとてもありがたかったです!また、毎回大変なのにも関わらず、自然の中で楽しみながら多言語に触れられるMultilingual Nature Campや雪学などを企画し運営して下さって本当にありがたいなと思いました。
I would like to make use of what I have learned this time in the future.
And from now on , I will report a lot and I would like to work to increase the number of people participating in a wonderful program called Multilingual Nature Camp!
Terima kasih kerana membaca hingga akhir!


ナッツ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sama Otsukare!!

Sama お疲れさまですした! 韓国の文化おしえてくれて감사합니다!! Nos vemos en cualquier parte del world!👋💫 Wait for the last Sama blog very soon!  サマのラストーのブログ待って下さい!!👐 Sama,いってらっしゃい!

Maddie- ごちそうさま - Eating Well

ごちそうさま - Eating Well Signs advertising  shirasu , tiny fish famous in Kamakura Today I would like to discuss a topic that is near and dear to my heart...food culture. It`s well known among my friends and family--and heck, probably anyone that I`ve had a substantial conversation with--I absolutely LOVE food. I love cooking, I love eating, I love talking about food, and I love talking about food WHILE eating food...It`s a subject that I never tire of! So naturally, it makes sense that I would hold interest in Japan`s food culture. When I came back in August, I brought with me a desire to taste and learn. Not only did I hope to sample a wide variety of Japanese cuisine, but also to try my own hand at preparing a variety of dishes. Part of the requirements for my visa is some sort of cultural learning. For this reason, American interns are expected to select an aspect of Japanese culture to study. Naturally, I had selected food. In order to fulfill this requirement, I ...

Hayley- Looking back

Looking Back The Month in Review: As we begin February, it is time for me  to write my monthly report. Technically speaking, I haven’t  been in Japan for a month yet, but this report covers all  that I have done in January. As part of the report, I put together a summary of different categories within my life.  While the following is rather dry, I thought my blog readers  might find it interesting and informative. Host Family: I have a wonderful host family, and I’ve enjoyed settling in and getting to know them. My 8-year-old host brother has adjusted to me, and we get along very well. My 13-year-old host sister has been a great help as I learn Japanese; she has a notebook where she writes down new Japanese words and phrases that I am learning. Sugoi-ne! My host parents are wonderful. My host mom makes me feel like part of the family. She understands about the little things that make one feel “included” in family life. Something as smal...