Skip to main content
¡Hola todos! 
Soy Adriana Lizeth Guerrero Tamayo, soy de México y ahora tengo 22 años. Pronto cumpliré 23 el día 12 de este mes! Por lo que estoy muy contenta de poder pasar mi cumpleaños en otro país. Será un festejo muy diferente. 
Now I'm living in Japan doing an Internship with LEX Hippo Family Club and I'll be here until next year! In Mexico I'm member of Hippo since 2012, and thanks to this I had the opportunity to travel and meet people from all over the 世界 (world) 
今私は1か月ここに住んでいる‼ Y he vivido muchísimas cosas en tan poco tiempo.
Ahora estoy trabajando en apoyar en la preparación de los diferentes intercambios que hay aquí para los socios que van de intercambio a México. Pero por ejemplo esta semana tuve la oportunidad de ir al 多言語雪の学校! que es un campamento multilingüe organizado por LEX y estuvo increíble, hablé en varios idiomas con ayuda de mis nuevos amigos de China, Indonesia, Rusia, y más de 15 países diferentes, todos dispuestos a pasar 4 días de momentos muy divertidos y muchas actividades muy interesantes como hacer helado con la nieve de ahí! :O!! Que chido no?


Keep reading this blog, all the Hippo interns will upload content weekly!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sama Otsukare!!

Sama お疲れさまですした! 韓国の文化おしえてくれて감사합니다!! Nos vemos en cualquier parte del world!👋💫 Wait for the last Sama blog very soon!  サマのラストーのブログ待って下さい!!👐 Sama,いってらっしゃい!

Michael- Arrival in Japan

Arrival In Japan What an experience! I'm Michael Gobin. I will be the 2009-2010 LEX Intern in the Tokyo Office. LEX America has been telling you a lot about me, so I won't take a lot of space on introductions. I will be contributing to this blog a couple times a month over the next year. However, my mentor here in the office is gone on a multi-country adventure for the next week, so I will be spending those days contributing more often. I'll try to paint a picture of what my first few days in Japan have been like. Even though I spent 14 hours on a plane headed to Japan. It wasn't until I took those first steps off the plane that it hit me like I walked through a curtain that I was in Japan. First of all, it was immediately warmer. Kana went from being an equal language in places where it mattered, to everywhere with English only as a back-up in the important areas. Most importantly though, I became completely illiterate and that's when I knew the adventure h...

Hayley- The Week in Review

The Week in Review Looking back over my first week in Japan, there's quite a lot I could say. On Tuesday and Wednesday I was able to experience normal days of office work. Right now LEX Japan is getting ready to send delegate application forms to the US. My job has been to go through the forms and make sure that delegates have adequate health information. Often there is additional information attached in Japanese. One of the women I work with will translate this for me, and then if necessary, I add this to the form. It's a fun job, involving a bit of conscise word crunching. I love the environment in the LEX office, and the best way to describe it is to relate a slight misadventure of mine. On Tuesday morning, I took the subway all by myself. I was okay until I arrived at Shibuya train station. (From Shibuya I walk to the office) Shibuya is a very, very large train station, and I realized that I had no idea which way I should leave (north, south, east, or west). I found...