Skip to main content
日本の Juarez 

October & Sky Tree
東京スカイツリー
Dressed up for a 
Halloween-y presentation.
An entire month in Japan, already! Ya mero se acaba Octubre! :( If you didn't know it's the most wonderful time of the year. Me encanta el 秋. Im hoping to celebrate Halloween in Shibuya.. He oido que se pone un poco loco. Pues en un mes he aprendido bastante! I learned that the tallest tower in the world is located in Tokyo and the second tallest structure in the world is that same tower. I was baffled when I saw it and I still am! Cuando suba voy ha estar tan emocionada! I already know it. 

Himiko & Hotaluna   
What Is This?
Back To The Future Boat.
This cruise ship looks soo cool! It's so futuristic. It takes you on a 360 cruise. I personally have not be on it yet but I would love to go. There are so many museums and shops here. Nunca tienes un dia aburrido, solo si te pones de ese humor.  I go to go to the Ryūji Fujieda art show! I didn't know this, but he was the illustrator that drew Kabajin, the little hippo mascot for LEX/Hippo. The art was titled What Is This? The title had an effect on the art, strangely. Instead of just looking at I looked into. The picture on the left slightly resembles Hello Kitty with a raincoat and an umbrella. A couple of things in this picture are interesting, she doesn't have matching shoes, there isn't any rain, and it looks like she's running. The great thing about art is that it can be analyzed or just looked at. How it is interpreted depends on you. 

Umbrella/Paragua/傘 (Kasa)/Parapluie
Shibuya Crossing

Before Japan I had never used an umbrella. Y ahora soy una experta. No salgo de la Casa sin una Kasa. Durante un festeval de la ciudad de Kawagoe estaba lloviendo mucho. Y todos estabamos afuera con paraguas. En Ontario el evento hubiera estado cancelado. La foto de abajo es en Shibuya Crossing. Se dice que es la interseccion makes ocupada en el mundo. Con mas de 1,000 personas a una vez crusando. En frente esta la tienda 109, con 9 pisos de tiendas de ropa para muchachas. A Shopping girls dream, but not my cup of tea. On the left of this store is the Adidas store with 3 floors and the bottom one being all Adidas Original. Love it



Matcha Everything, 抹茶
Matcha Ice Cream on a Cone
Matcha or Green Tea is put into many different things. Mochi, which I haven't tried yet, it's a rice ball with ice cream in the middle. I believe, a Japanese desert.
Ice Cream, there are different levels of matcha concentration with ice cream. Level 1 being the lowest and level 6 being the strongest. I went hard and tried level 6 with matcha powder on top. It was different. Once I ate all the powder the ice cream was very good and not so bitter.
Tea, tea is huge here and green tea is like water to me! They love it. They have green tea with just about every meal. 
Pastries, Tarts, Matcha sweets! They have the basics strawberry, chocolate, plain, but they always have a green option for it. I miss coffee everything!  



Disfrutamos Kamakura
Amazing New Friends
Hippo Family Club


I have met about hundreds of people in the past 5 weeks. From ages of 0 to 85, a wide range. Meeting new people is great until you have to leave and you don't get to hang out with them. At Hippo Family Clubs they are usually after work or on the weekends. They last about 2 hours and it is a range of different SADA, metakatsus, and games. All in different languages like Swahili, French, Chinese, Korean, English, Spanish, Japanese, even sign languages.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sama Otsukare!!

Sama お疲れさまですした! 韓国の文化おしえてくれて감사합니다!! Nos vemos en cualquier parte del world!👋💫 Wait for the last Sama blog very soon!  サマのラストーのブログ待って下さい!!👐 Sama,いってらっしゃい!

こんにちはトゥーイです!From Thailand!

👋 เดือนสิงหาคม 2018  August 2018 8月 こんにちはタイからトゥーイです!✌ 今から1か月前日本に来た!とせんぶはすごい! เริ่มต้นด้วยการไป nature camp ที่นากาโนะ ได้นั่งรถไฟชินคังเซ็นเป็นครั้งแรก รู้สึกตื่นเต้นเอามากๆ พอถึงที่นากาโนะก็ต้องนั่งรถบัสต่อก่อนจะถึงที่พัก ได้มองเห็นวิวภูเขาที่ไม่เคยเห็นอีกด้วย มาแคมป์ครั้งนี้ได้เจอกับคนมากมาย ได้เพื่อนเป็นคนต่างชาติหลากหลายคนอย่างที่ไม่เคยคิดว่าจะเป็นไปได้ด้วย(ฮ่า) ที่แคมป์มีการแบ่งกลุ่มกันทำกิจกรรม ฉันได้อยู่กลุ่ม5 ทุกคนน่ารักมากๆ ใจดีกับฉัน เข้ามาคุยกับฉันทั้งๆที่ภาษาแตกต่างกัน แต่ทุกคนก็พยายามพูดภาษาอังกฤษที่ไม่ถนัด รู้สึกซาบซึ้งในใจเลย นอกจากจะได้เพื่อนแล้วยังได้ไปปีนเขา ไปปีนโขดหินตามแม่น้ำ เป็นประสบการณ์ใหม่ที่ตื่นเต้นและประทับใจสุดๆค่ะ Nature Camp make me a lot of friends. I'm happy to be everybody's friend.  And Nature Camp make me feel happy and excited when I standing in Nature. This photo, I take it while walking to park and Kenashi-Yama一番楽しかった. きれいな~!!💫 และในเดือนนี้ฉันก็ได้เริ่มทำขนมปังเองเป็นครั้งแรก(ทำกับโฮสพ่อ) เป็นขนมปังปอด์นธรรมดา และ

¡Ya me voy a mi casita en Oregon!

お母さん, お父さん お父さんがめちゃやさしい  いつもはモコサ大丈夫とかモコサ食べた? *Warning* There is too much, I mean muchisimas, things to talk about in 11 months of living in Japan. This is just a small reflection of it. (: Ya ha pasado 11 meses!! Y no me la creo que rápido pasaron. 本当にはやい。さきではめちゃたいへんとチャレンジ!だけど頑張ってるとnot give up so quickly がめちゃいい。皆さんありがとうございました、めちゃやさしとあえてうれした。一番好きことは皆のあえてた! En una a ñ o se puede aprender mucho. Pero en un ano en otro pais aprendes mucho de todo, incluso de ti mismo. Los muchachos jovenes me inspiraron en ser mas estudiosa y acabar la escuela. La gente mayor me ense ñ o en ser mas humilde y de disfrutar lo del alrededor. La gente de hippo me ense ñ o que no importa de donde seas o que idioma hables somos humanos. So with this in mind I recommend you take a moment of your time and acknowledge the people around you. Enjoy their company, listen to there stories, and learn from them. Everyone has something to teach and we can all learn from one another. Don’t be af